Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Keeping My Fingers Crossed

I'm not going to lie, I actually sort of want to go to Falls City. Not over some other city. Just over Monmouth or Independence. I've lived here for fourteen years (minus the two weeks all over the United States) and I am tired of it. I want to go somewhere else. And, this is going to sound very cheesy, but I feel like it's where I need to go. Don't ask why, because I don't know why myself. But I just feel like Falls City is where I need to be going. Not a city. Falls City.

Plus good news for me! My favorite substitute teacher in the whole wide universe just applied at the Falls City High School (FCHS?). Which means that if I go there, we can be newcomers together! So I will still have someone there that I know and love. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment