Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Weekend EVER

So on Friday I wen to Dad's house with Gracie, and that was a blast. We took pictures when we went hiking and they turned out great.

Saturday my Dad took Brandy (my dog, 15 yrs old) to the vet and it turns out she got salmon poisoning while she was away. So we are giving her meds right now and she should be good by next week. If we didn't take her in, she would have died in like ten days, so we are super lucky.

So I went to Ceana's party thing whatever you wanna call it, and it was lame.
NOPE!
Because seriously, it was SO fun. SO fun.
I met Keenan (feel like I've known him forever! pre-mortal existence, maybe?), Cassidy, Sabrina, and John. So pretty much I had an amazing time. We played minute to win it. Aaaaaand we ate food. Aaaaand the boys bombarded us with silly string and gorilla masks. Aaaaand we ate food. Aaaaaand we went to the dance.

Then on Sunday I saw them all again at class and choir. Super fun.

Then this morning I saw them all AGAIN at 6 AM because we decided to have breakfast together before they left to go back home to Grants Pass. *sniffle* I definitely want to see them all again. :)

What a GREAT weekend!

1 comment: