Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Twilight Saga

I'm no fangirl for the Twilight Saga. Don't get me wrong, I do love it. I think it is way fun to watch the first two with popcorn and special features (and occasionally point out the stupid mistakes in the movies that make you laugh, like a change of shirt in the same scene or something). Obviously, it's not the best thing ever. There have been better things for me to read. But I will admit to screaming "EDWARD!!!!" whenever he did something stupid in the books and "JACOB!!!" whenever he did something great in the books.. or movie. Haha!

So because I do have a soft spot for the books as well as the movies, I'm going to go see Eclipse at midnight tonight.. or tomorrow morning. And for extra money, I'm going to go to the double feature, which means that I get to sit through Twilight, New Moon, and THEN Eclipse at midnight. It's going to be a lot of fun with my sister-out-of-law (she isn't actually married to my brother, but they have a kid, so it's easier to call her my sister-in-law or something like that instead of my brother's girlfriend).

Speaking of crabs, (yes, I know I said nothing to do with crabs, but I needed to change the subject), Sponge Bob is a horrible show and I am not pleased that it is still running. With how dumb and immature it is, you'd think it would have failed. It's too bad that people actually like it. xD

Bringing that up, Grace is watching it right now and I'm going to make lunch early so I can give her an excuse to stop watching it. I don't want her watching tv all day like I used to and her watching sponge bob is not helping her IQ at all.

Speaking of Grace, check out TOJBJ (twin of junie b. jones). There is a new one. Seriously, sometimes just when you think she has no idea what she is talking about, she surprises you by saying something that just makes you crack up because of how clever and/or witty it is.

So me and Brit (the sister out of law) are going to go bet shirts at Walmart at noon. Gracie is coming with us since I'm in charge of her. She really isn't that hard to watch unless she is in a 'I'm-going-to-ride-my-bike-around-town-without-telling-you-because-I-know-you-will-say-no' mood or a 'I'm-going-to-watch-the-same-movie-over-and-over-again-because-I-have-nothing-better-to-do' mood.

Good for me - she isn 't in one of those moods. Now I just need to get her to read a hacking book.

No comments:

Post a Comment