Monday, June 21, 2010

Girls Camp

I'm going to Girls Camp! Wahoooooooooo! Tomorrow is the day that I will leave.

I don't have my cell phone. I left it at Dad's house this morning. And I don't know Mom's new number by heart.

I don't really have anything to say. Gracie is watching Playhouse Disney. I'll get her reading today for the summer reading thing at the library. I'm determined to get her to be not so obsessed with watching tv and playing video games. My family tends to leave her watching tv and playing her DS all the time because they like that she stays quiet and doesn't bother anyone while she does it. But it's not good for her. Besides, I'd rather have my sister talking all the time and being loud like a normal eight year old girls instead of sitting on the couch mesmerized by the tv to where you can yell her name and she doesn't hear you.

No comments:

Post a Comment