Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer: Day 2

1) I woke up. I'm pretty sure that that is necessary in order for your day to start.

2) I had breakfast and watched Meet the Robinson's with Grace. It's a pretty cute movie. I like it.

3) Gracie watched four episodes of an anime while I took a shower and cleaned the kitchen.

4) We worked on our father's day stuff. (Haha, it's a surprise! Definitely not telling what it is.)

5) Grace played outside in the back yard while I cleaned the stairs and swept the floors.

6) Kendra came over and we watched Princess Mononoke. Miyazaki is so cool!!!!!

7) We worked more on father's day stuff. It's fun. :)

8) I worked more on father's day stuff while Grace played games on the computer.

9) Jim got home and Kendra and I went to the store.

10) Mother got home with Case and got ready to leave for the softball game.

11) Jim, Mom, Case, and Grace left for the softball game while Kendra and Will came back from the store.

12) Now I am writing on my blog. And because I have no apparent feelings about anything right now, my blog today is a lame and boring list about my day. Yaaaaaaaaay.

1 comment: