Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Most Embarrassing Day EVER

OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS.
Not YOUR goodness gracious.
MINE.
Lol.

ANYWAY, basically I just had two of the most embarrassing days of my life in a row. And I'm sure I'll have more to come. But point being, I just had two very embarrassing days.

Yesterday in Portland before we went to see Billy Elliot on broadway at the Keller Auditorium (which, by the way, was amazing, but I don't think I'll ever see it again due to strong language), we went to Quiznos for dinner. The lady behind the counter, while making a sandwich, dropped her sauce bottle and it squirted all over my sleeve. I felt bad for her because she was probably already embarrassed about dropping the dumb thing, so I hid my arm until I cleaned it off. It left a huge wet spot on the side of it for like an hour. That's just the beginning.

So as I walked down the aisle thing, I reached out to get a lifewater thing. As I grabbed it, it slipped out of my hands. I've dropped those things before and they are pretty durable. However, this one decided to have a cap that decided to break in half and let the drink spill all over the floor. And at a loss for words as I rushed to pick it up I said, "I guess I'm buying this." OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. So I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to leave it there, but it's not like I had a mop in my handy dandy purse. It's not THAT big. So I left it. I'm sure they saw it and would clean it up.

As we were paying, I said something, and I don't remember what I said. The important part of that detail is that in saying whatever I said, I spit! Again I will say, OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! How embarrassing. So I just pretended it didn't happen and took my food. UGH.

Not to mention that this whole time there were probably twenty people in the place.

Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious.

And I'm not even going to TOUCH on today because it's a really really really long story and I don't have time but point being, IT WAS EMBARRASSING. Case closed.

Lol, you know, Case, like my brother. haha.

I need to buy a better sense of humor. My jokes are getting lame.

Or were they always lame and I never realized it?

I'll have to ponder that one. Haha.

3 comments: